Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Literal Balancing Act

So here I am sitting at my desk back at work (My it feels weird to sit at a desk!  I miss the couch!) A quick post because it seemed appropriate.
Just a little while ago I took my first "pump break".  I was feeling good, got my key to the nursing room (I'm the only one using it so can even leave my stuff in there during the day!).  I got in there, started to set up, and then I realized I forgot the bottles.  The bottles screw on to the pump so you can pump directly into them.  Kind of necessary.  Luckily I had milk storage bags with me, so with a bit of balancing and dexterity was able to pump directly into them, without spilling breastmilk all over my shiny new work pants.  And I thought I was so organized!  I better make myself a checklist for when I leave the house in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment