Something is up.
This past week I got the first pimple I've had on my face since first trimester of pregnancy. Two actually.
Yesterday I had to take a nap (a nap?!) because I was totally exhausted and could seriously no longer function. I woke up this morning and could. not. move. Its a cross between as exhausted as I was during pregnancy, and what i can only describe as feeling like thick mud is moving through my veins.
I've gotten more than one sideways glance from Joe this week for snappy answers I gave to pretty innocent questions.
This week I also fully cut out one of my remaining three pumping sessions of the day, and have been decreasing the amount I pump at the other two. It took me a full week to adjust to moving from 2 to 3 but comfort/discomfort wise, I'm fine now. The other times of day I'm not even getting as much, so.... I guess its working.
Except whatever the F is happening as my hormones try to figure themselves out. I don't think its a coincidence that these things are linked, and Dr. Google has provided enough evidence that I don't think I'm making it up. The truth is I've been feeling basically amazing since pregnancy, counting out first trimester and the couple of times I was a crazed paranoid maniac during the third. Sure I was a little weepy in the week or so that followed AJ being born, but overall I have never felt better in the 11 months that followed-- physically and mentally. And I think its all about to come to a screeching halt.
Great, just what I need to look forward to. More hormone fluctuations. . . :)
ReplyDelete