Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Resolution check-in

Right after the new year I posted about my New Years Resolutions.  Now that we're into February, let's do a little check in.


-Multitask less The intention here is to give more of my undivided attention to whatever it is that I am doing.  Grade:   D-
Let's face it, a D- is basically and F.  I'm really not sure how to get better at this.


-Start working out again.  I thought my expectations were pretty reasonable here.  3x a week at home plus yoga once a week.   

Grade: C  I've worked out a total of 6 times since the beginning of the year and gone to yoga zero times.  Not total failure but certainly still room for improvement.  I think a C is generous. 

-Cut the pump cord by April.  Can't really do anything on this until the doctor clears AJ to start having Milk, but I have been trying to mentally prepare myself.  Also, I have started to decrease the amount I pump at mid-day.  Grade:  B

-Declutter this house.  This one is temporarily on hold but I did clean out and reorganize my closet.  Also, this will get a ginormous kick start when we start kitchen construction (more like entire first floor construction) in March.  I am secretly thrilled.  

Grade: TBD

-Cook more.  My goal was 2x a week.

Grade: B-
This wasn't a very lofty goal but I'm still struggling with it a bit.  Some weeks its great, Other weeks its a lot of cereal.  But at least I have been making sure AJ has cut up veggies and fruit.  I think this one will continue to improve, as I get more organized with my shopping list too.


So.... I still have some work to do.  But these are all still important and really not too much to ask.  Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment